Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Trailblazers will be taking appropriate precautions to protect you and your family. We understand that everyone has their own opinion about the Coronavirus and the precautions that should be put in place; however, we understand that it will be impossible to appease everyone. Therefore, our board members have worked diligently with the City of Moore and Hope Adventist Fellowship on a fair set of rules that are designed to respect the concerns of all participating Trailblazer families. We ask that you remain compliant for the sake of the church, students, teachers, and parents/guardians. We care very deeply about our entire co-op and the Hope Adventist Fellowship members, which is why we have taken measures to ensure the health and safety of everyone. The following plan outlines our expectations and rules for attending classes with Trailblazers Homeschool Association:
- No large gatherings will be permitted in any common areas.
- Wearing masks will be left to each family’s own discretion. Teachers may use their own discretion as well.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entering the building. If anyone arrives with a temperature at 100.4°F or higher, they will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Once your temperature is checked, students must go directly to their first class.
- Teacher changes will take place after each class. Students will not leave class unless they are going to PE or have been released to a hall monitor to use the restroom.
- Drinking fountains are not to be used (Please bring water bottles and write names on them).
- PE classes will take place outside. In the event of inclement weather, PE will take place indoors (social distancing will be required).
- Hand sanitizers will also be provided in each room used by Trailblazers. Teachers are responsible for and required to sanitize rooms after each class, including any object being used during class.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result for Coronavirus or comes into contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavius, must notify a Trailblazer’s leader immediately. Upon notification of positive results, said person will be required to remain at home for 14 days.