1. If you are late to co-op, please wait for the next class to start.
2. Stay inside the building unless a teacher or your parent/ guardian is with you.
3. Because we have a waiting list of students, families are expected to attend classes every week unless you have an illness or family emergency.
4. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to find replacement for any of your volunteer positions and let a leader know.
5. If your child has been sick, please make sure they have been fever free and not throwing up for 24 hours before bringing them to co-op.
6. A parent (or other designated adult) must remain on the premises during co-op.